Flower Care Tips
- Display flowers in a cool spot.
- Avoid flowers from heat or direct sunlight.
- Store your roses in a cool place for them to last longer, dry heat will tend to make flowers wilt.
- Our flowers arrangements are assembled in floral foam where re cutting stems is not feasable
as they are seated firmly into the foam.
- Mildly spray the flowers with water daily. Do not overwater the flowers. Just be sure to keep plenty of water around the foam block.
- Do not add flower food to our hand arranged roses. We use high quality of flowers that do not require flower food. The floral foam material itself has enough floral preservative in it that you don’t need to worry about re-cutting the stems regularly.
- Do not keep the flowers near fruits as they contain Ethylene gas.
TAKE CARE OF THE STEMS and the FLOWERS WILL TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.
- Never mix fresh flowers with the older flowers.
- Always use a clean vase to display your flowers.
- Always cut the stems at an angle.
- Trim at least half inch of stems off your flowers with a sharp knife or Secateurs before returning them to the clean water.
- Cut flowers need to stay hydrated.
- Flowers don’t want to drink dirty water. Replenish the vase water frequently.
- Make sure there are no leaves submerged under water.
- Fresh beautiful flowers makes you feel happier, give you sunshine and make your soul feel better.